Friday, October 17, 2008

My Personal Challenge

I've decided that I'm going to challenge myself to rollerset/wetset my hair + protective style it until May 2009 when I graduate from college (no direct heat for me), no trimming (dusting only), and change my diet. I am so set on reaching my goal so I think that with rollersetting/wetsetting my hair, protective styles, and not trimming, I will be able to retain so much more hair. This is VERY similar to my BSL challenge, the only difference is that I'm trying to completely change my diet. I've already completely cut out soda (haven't had one in about 5-6 weeks) now I just have to work on cutting out junk food and eating more veggies and fruit. I am willing to do this for my health. Hopefully a change in diet will not only help my hair but also my skin.

No comments: