Friday, April 10, 2009

Hear ye, Hear ye....

Wow it's been a while since I've posted. Well, hmmm...., Long Hair Dreams just may have to become Short Hair Dreams. I've never had short hair before, but I'm getting tired of my hair and I've been loving all the short haircuts I've been seeing lately. I feel that it's time for a change.I've already began chopping at my hair. A few weeks ago it was between APL and BSL, even all the way around. Now it's layered between SL and APL with a long bang (I did the whole cut all by myself.) I'm thinking about getting a angled chin length bob to kind of gradually ease into short hair. Then after awhile I would like to try a Rihanna-esque short cut.I'm almost 22 and have the rest of my life to have long hair. Right now I just want to have fun and experiment with my hair.

No comments: