My regimen is fairly simple right now. There is still room for improvement but until I figure out what needs improving, this is what I'm doing.
1. I cowash with Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship conditioner (at least until it gets cold outside) and massage my scalp every other day. I shampoo on Saturdays with Creme of Nature Shampoo.
2. I deep condition with either ORS Replenishing or Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol.
3. I use either Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship leave-in or Profectiv Break free as my leave-in.
4. Depending on what my hair needs, I use Care Free Curl Gold (moisture) or Profectiv Mega Growth (protein) and seal with coconut oil (spring/summer) or castor oil (year round)
5. Every 12 weeks I relax (texlax) with Elasta QP Mild lye relaxer and trim every other touch up (every 24 weeks)
6. As for protein, I use Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment every 6-7 weeks to ensure that my hair remains strong.
7. I recently began taking The Vitamin Shoppe Elements for Hair vitamins. It is too soon to tell if they are working, so I will keep you all updated on my results with these vitamins.
** I will be starting an exercise regimen within the next 2 weeks as well as continuing to massage my scalp.