Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Contemplating

I was natural for 2 years and 2 months before I decided to telax in April 2008, so I've been re-relaxed for almost 8 months. Since I've texleaxed I have had 2 touchups and a corrective. My hair is feeling rather limp lately (it's already really fine) and after my corrective I have little texture left (it's basically straight).I am beginning to regret ever re-relaxing my hair and really miss my natural curls. I am really, really, really considering transitioning again. If and when I make up my mind, I know that I want to do a long term transition (about 2 years or more rather than 8 months like last time). I think this time around I'll be better able to manage my hair because I've learned so much over the years. Hmmmmm.....just some random thoughts that I needed to let out.

No comments: