My regimen has gotten even simpler. I’m continuously trying to improve it (it’s getting better, though I may need to try to add in a light protein somewhere)
1. I no longer cowash (it’s much too cold). Now I shampoo with Creme of Nature Shampoo every 3-4 days. I’m still massaging my scalp (when I remember to do it)
2. I deep condition with Elasta QP-DPR with a plastic cap under the hooded dryer.
3. I use Neutragena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Crème
4. I moisturize with Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion and seal with Castor oil.
5. Every 12 weeks I relax (texlax) and trim every other touch up (every 24 weeks)*I'm considering transitioning...*
6. As for protein, I use Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment or Duo Texevery 6-7 weeks to ensure that my hair remains strong (this depends on how heavy a protein I need).
7. I’ve been drinking my water, however not enough (I’m working on it…)
***My exercising has been almost nonexistent. With school, work, and a student organization, I’ve been too busy to hit the gym or squeeze in any exercise. Finals are over next Wednesday for me, I will be hitting the gym Thursday morning (I miss my trainer and I’ll have no excuse for not going)***